Success! You are confirmed.
The Complete Guide to Starting Your Yoga Practice
Start Your Yoga Practice, Even If You Think You're Not Flexible Enough
So, you want to learn how to start yoga? Whether you want to learn to slow down, breathe deeply, or just strengthen your mind-body connection, starting a yoga practice can help.
Maybe you’ve heard of the amazing health benefits of yoga. Yoga can lower your blood pressure, help you lose weight, kill stress, regulate your metabolism, increase your flexibility, improve your sleep, and boost your immunity, just to name a few health benefits.
Maybe you’ve heard that yoga can quiet your mind, help you recover from injury, and find inner peace. And that’s what interests you.
You’ve heard friends rave about it. You’ve seen the glow on their faces. You’ve been curious about the hype, but… What’s holding you back?
Paris James, in this free hour-long workshop will help you get started. Even if you feel that you’re not flexible enough.
Some of the lessons covered during this free hour-long workshop include:
- What is Yoga (What yoga means to me and how it can benefit you in your life.)
- Why is Yoga different from any other physical activity (Mindful practice, Mind/Body and can help you in all aspects of your life
- How can yoga help you mentally – stress, anxiety, relaxation and overall boost in wellbeing
- How can yoga help you physically- restore your body to balance. Strength, Flexibility and overall good health
- Is it too late to start yoga?
- Learn how to start your yoga practice and overcome challenges
Registration is free.
Date: Friday, August 7th
Time: 2 p.m. Eastern Time / 11 a.m. Pacific Time
Even if you cannot make it live, by registering with the link below, we'll send out a workshop replay. Hope to see you live!
Hi I'm Paris James. I am originally from the sunny Caribbean islands and I am SO happy to be Your Yoga BFF!
I've been practicing yoga for a few years now and I absolutely love all of the benefits it has for both your Mind and Body. I have an Hons Degree in Biochemistry and Neuroscience and am certified in Yoga and Physiology so you're in good hands!
I promise you that your life will change when you start practicing, even if it's just for 5-10 minutes a day! I will be with you every step of the way so you can build your foundation for a strong, lifetime practice, and
P.S., it's never too late to start. See you on the mat!