Success! You are confirmed.
Paint Watercolor Cherry Blossoms in Procreate
Teela Cunningham will be live with two students creating Cherry Blossoms in Procreate.
In this hour long, free workshop, you will:
- Create a sketch layer based on a photograph
- Color sample a source photo's colors for consistency
- Plan your painting with layered elements
- Digitally paint and blend color with realistic watercolor textures
- Finalize + add realism with additional shading and a watercolor paper texture
Registration is free.
Date: March 19, 2021.
Time: 4 p.m EDT / 1:00 p.m PT
Even if you cannot make it live, register anyway and we'll send out a workshop replay. Hope to see you live!
I help graphic designers and hand letterers build upon their skillsets to open new creative and financial opportunities.
If you’re familiar with Every-Tuesday, then you know my love for lettering + design runs deep. In fact, in the last 4 years, I’ve taught over 50,000 students and my design + lettering videos on YouTube have accumulated over 10 million views.
I love sharing what I’ve learned over my career and the creative tips that will have your artwork leveling up in no time.