Success! You are confirmed.
Learn Electric Guitar Improvisation
Improvising is one of the most fun and fulfilling aspects of guitar playing, but also something that requires a lot of hard work and dedication. It’s the next step in becoming a better guitar player.
If you have been meaning to learn how to improvise and take your guitar skills to the next level, this is the workshop for you.
David Walliman will teach you:
- How to fully express yourself on the instrument
- How to understand music theory with a very simple change of point of view
- The only scale you know to unlock your fretboard
- Where to find new musical ideas even if you don’t have a guitar
- How to captivate your listener’s attention so that they want to listen to you over and over
- How to never run out of ideas when improvising
Registration is free.
Date: August, 28th, 2020
Time: 2 p.m. Eastern Time / 11 a.m. Pacific Time
Even if you cannot make it live, by registering with the link below, we'll send out a workshop replay. Hope to see you live!
My name is David Wallimann. I am a Franco-American instrumental guitar player, I love helping guitar players around the world discover their musical voice on the instrument to tell their personal musical story.