Success! You are confirmed.
Instagram for Creatives: How To Build Your Online Presence, Gain Influence, And Get The Attention You Deserve
Get Attention on Instagram and Build an Engaged Community Around The Thing You Love
In 3 years, David not only built his audience of more than 150k followers, but he's also leveraged his online presence on Instagram to:
- turn his side-hustle into an online business that he can do full time for a living now
- speak about his project at conferences & universities
- self-publish & launch his own book
- get a traditional book deal with a major US publisher
- get featured in a magazine, several blogs & podcasts
- develop long-term collaborations with 2 sketching apps on iPad
In this Workshop, David has boiled down his best practices and strategies when it comes to using Instagram into specific and actionable steps which you can use to gain attention and build a strong online presence.
David shares his long-term strategies based on what really matters. It’s his 3 years of experience in an hour long workshop.
This Workshop is great for you IF you want…
- To establish a personal brand
- To become an influencer & go-to authority in your niche
- More sales for both your digital and physical products and services
- More leads and email subscribers
- To drive more traffic to your website, blog, Youtube, etc.
The Workshop will cover topics like:
- What Really Matters to Your Online Presence
- Hashtag Strategy
- 6 Characteristic of Quality Content
- Bio Optimization
- Best Posts Analytics
- BONUS: David's Top 10 Rules for Instagram
Registration is free.
Time: 2 p.m. ET / 11 a.m PT
Even if you cannot make it live, register anyway and we'll send out a workshop replay. Hope to see you live!
David Drazil is a young architect who loves to sketch, author, and founder of SketchLikeAnArchitect.com.
He’s committed to help other architects, designers, and hobby sketchers to understand, develop, and communicate their ideas better by sharing his knowledge and tips on architectural sketching.
During his architectural studies, both in the Czech Republic and Denmark, he found his passion in the visual representation of architecture - namely architectural sketching, visualisations, animation, and virtual reality.
As a trained architect (Master of Science in Architecture and Design), David gained international experience working as an architect for KHR Architects or Danielsen Architecture in Copenhagen,Denmark.
David shares freebies and educational resources on architectural sketching, runs a website SketchLikeAnArchitect.com, a successful Instagram page where he built an engaged community of more than 145k fans. David also collaborates as a featured artist with sketching apps on iPad called Morpholio and ShadowDraw.