Success! You are confirmed.
Influencer Marketing Crash Course: 5 simple ways to begin working with influencers and get results
Created and taught by NYC influencer marketing experts, Caleb Thill and Katie Gray, this free workshop will give you an understanding of the influencer marketing industry taught with two unique industry perspectives: the influencer side (Caleb) and the brand marketing side (Katie)!
In this, hour-long, free workshop, you’ll learn:
- How to begin marketing your brand or products with influencers to increase your brand awareness, engagement rates, or increase audience size
- How to set your goals and KPIs in order to ensure influencer campaign success
- How to identify the “right” influencers for your campaign
- The secret to spotting the fakes and influencers who purchase their engagement
- How to successfully pitch and negotiate the best rate with your “dream” influencer
Registration is free.
Date: April 23, 2021
Time: 4:00 p.m EDT / 1:00 p.m PDT
Even if you cannot make it live, register anyway and we'll send out a workshop replay. Hope to see you live!
Caleb Thill: Caleb is a lifestyle influencer and photographer who's worked on large global campaigns with top brands including Delta, Grey Goose, Heineken, MR Porter, The Four Seasons, and more as well as a brand consultant working on influencer marketing strategy with brands like Perrier, MoMA and Outfit Talent among many others!
Katie Gray: Katie is a brand consultant and an expert in communications, consumer engagement and influencer marketing who has worked with Fortune 500 companies including The Estée Lauder Companies and L’Oréal USA. She’s developed campaigns with leading influencers such as Chriselle Lim, Kylie Jenner, Manny Makeup Artist, Pietro Boselli, to name a few!