Success! You are confirmed.
How to Take Digital Notes
Do you consume tons of interesting information, but feel like it’s not leading to meaningful results in your life? Discover how Tiago is helping people around the world save their best ideas, organize their learning, and dramatically expand their creative output.
Tiago will teach how to capture, organize, and share your ideas and insights using digital notes, with a systematic approach and tools that you trust to support creative breakthroughs in your work.
Some of the lessons covered during this free hour-long workshop include:
- Capture and save the best information you consume each week
- Organize that information in an easily retrievable note-taking system
- Distill your notes into their key components
- Use your notes as fuel for creative expression, driven by a project-first workflow
- Having a Second Brain frees your first brain for creative work. Your brain is meant to think and create, not store information
- BASB offers a method for overcoming information overwhelm and harnessing the power of information abundance
Registration is free.
Date: Thursday, August 13, 2020
Time: 2 p.m. Eastern Time / 11 a.m. Pacific Time
Even if you cannot make it live, by registering with the link below, we'll send out a workshop replay. Hope to see you live!
Tiago Forte is an internationally recognized speaker, productivity expert, founder of education company Forte Labs, and editor-in-chief of the Praxis blog.
Tiago has spent more than 10 years researching, developing, and teaching the practices of Idea Management to professionals from some of the world's leading organizations. His work has been featured in media outlets such as The New York Times, Harvard Business Review, Inc., The Atlantic, Quartz, and CB Insights.
Tiago's mission is to help people harness the full potential of their ideas, because he believes that enabling smart people to turn their ideas into reality is the most positive impact he can have on the world.