Success! You are confirmed.
How to Start a Profitable Drone Business from Scratch (Even If You've Never Flown a Drone)
Drones... It seems like they're everywhere, Little mini-copters, buzzing around.
If you’ve ever had the chance to fly a drone, you know how incredible (and addicting) it can be to actually get something in the air and fly it around.
Not to mention that with a drone, a regular person can get a live, birds-eye view of the ground without having to step foot into an aircraft.
The drone services market size is expected to grow from 4.4 billion to 63.6 billion by 2025.
Owning a drone is a huge business opportunity just waiting to be exploited. In this workshop David Young will explain how you can start a profitable business from scratch.
By the end of this workshop, you’ll have answers to the following questions…
- Is it possible to make money with a drone? Learn from real stories how successful drone businesses have accomplished this.
- What does it take to become a fully licensed commercial drone pilot?
- Which industries make the best clients for drone business owners?
We will also be diving into…
- Why NOW is the best time to get into the drone industry
- Common reasons why drone businesses fail to take off (and how to fix it)
- The “Three Secrets” that all successful and profitable drone businesses have in common.
Registration is free.
Time: 2 p.m ET / 11 a.m PT
Even if you cannot make it live, register anyway and we'll send out a workshop replay. Hope to see you live!
David is the Founder and Chief Instructor at Drone Launch Academy.
He is a drone enthusiast and an FAA-certified Advanced Ground Instructor, which means he has been tested and approved by the FAA to help students take and pass their FAA knowledge exams, such as the Unmanned Aircraft exam required for the Remote Pilot Certificate (what you need to fly drones commercially). David has held a FAA Private Pilot Certificate since 2007, which he obtained while studying at the College of Aeronautics at the Florida Institute of Technology.
David is excited and humbled to have the opportunity to serve the amazing drone community and to train the newest wave of remote pilots.