Success! You are confirmed.
How Amon and Christina Retired Before 40: Their Ten Steps to Financial Independence and Retiring Early
Learn the 10 steps Amon and Christina took to retire at 39
Amon and Christina were federal government employees that focused on saving, making, and investing money so that they could grow enough wealth in their investments to never have to work again.
And, guess what? They did it! At the age of 39, they reached financial independence, quit their jobs, and... they retired!
So, if you’re interested in learning how to save, make and invest money on the road to financial independence and retiring early, this workshop is for you.
Some of the lessons covered during this free hour-long workshop include:
- The concept of FIRE (Financial Independence, Retire Early) and why everyone should pursue financial independence
- The ten steps they took to retire before 40 in less than 10 years
- How to make more money – and the things they did to make money outside of our public service jobs
- How to save more money – and the things they did to save on big ticket budget items (like how they lived rent and mortgage free for more than ten years, how they saved on transportation, and how they traveled the world for free)
- How to invest money – and the things they did to grow their investment portfolio so that they could retire before 40 years old
Registration is free.
Time: 2 p.m. ET / 11 a.m PT
Even if you cannot make it live, register anyway and we'll send out a workshop replay. Hope to see you live!
We’re a family of four from the San Francisco Bay Area. We were federal government employees until, one day, we both quit our jobs!
That’s right! In August 2019, we quit our jobs and RETIRED at the age of 39.
Sounds unbelievable - for parents with two young kids to be able to retire at 39, right? Well, for us - retiring before 40 took a lot of planning and intentional decision making. And it all began eight years ago (in 2011), when we embraced the FIRE (financial independence, retire early) movement.
In pursuing FIRE, we constantly thought of creative ways to make and save extra money to invest. And after eight years of smart, consistent, and (frankly) boring investments - we grew our stock market portfolio to an amount that allowed us to quit our jobs without ever having to work again.