Success! You are confirmed.
Effortless Output In Roam: Accomplish Anything With the All-In-One Tool for Knowledge Work
Nat Eliason discovered Roam in late 2019 and fell completely in love with the tool. He thinks it's one of the most powerful new technologies for creative output, personal knowledge management, and productivity.
In this hour long, free workshop, you will learn, how to:
- Accelerate: Work faster with less effort by managing your tasks, projects, notes, and ideas all in one place.
- Create: Easily develop articles, videos, courses, presentations, and more with the note-taking tool for networked thought.
- Remember: Learn how to capture and remember more of what you read, and turn what you read into actionable insights.
- Connect: Discover new insights by easily finding and developing relationships among your ideas and notes.
- Reflect: Develop a streamlined journaling and reflection habit by organizing your thoughts and notes across time.
Registration is free.
Time: 2 p.m. ET / 11 a.m PT
Even if you cannot make it live, register anyway and we'll send out a workshop replay. Hope to see you live!
Nat Eliason is the founder of the marketing agency Growth Machine, and writes on productivity, learning, writing, and much more at nateliason.com. His work has been featured in TechCrunch, Shopify, Mixergy, LifeHacker, Business Insider, and his articles are read by 450,000+ people each month.
He's been studying personal knowledge management for 10+ years, and tried every tool and method under the sun. He was an early adopter for Roam, instantly fell in love with it, and created the only course whose completion is subsidized by the founders of Roam.