Success! You are confirmed.
Creating a Prosperous Coaching Practice
Steve Chandler will teach you the core principles and advanced systems for building a prosperous practice as featured in his books 37 Ways to Boost Your Coaching Practice, Reinventing Yourself, The Prosperous Coach (co-authored with Rich Litvin) and 50 Ways to Create Great Relationships.
In this hour long, free workshop, you will learn:
- How to eliminate the ineffective marketing techniques most coaches use, and replace them with service and direct communication.
- How to empower your first conversations with prospective clients so that they are more likely to want to work with you.
- How to transform your client enrollment practice away from "sales and rejection" to the ongoing creation of relationships.
- How to be continuously mindful of the impact "the health of the healer" has on clients and potential clients.
- The biggest mistake coaches make in their first conversations with potential clients, and how to change it.
Registration is free.
Time: 2 p.m ET / 11 a.m PT
Even if you cannot make it live, register anyway and we'll send out a workshop replay. Hope to see you live!
Drawing on Steve’s more than 20 years of working with professionals to dramatically improve their success, the “MindShift” he offers frees people from unnecessary pessimism and puts them back in touch with the source of their enthusiasm for work and life.
Although Steve Chandler graduated from the University of Arizona with a degree in Creative Writing and Political Science, and spent four years in the military studying language and psychological warfare; he credits his own life experiences with failure as the most valuable tools for helping others. Steve’s audiences are inspired by stories of his “low points” – it gives them hope, because they realize that they are not nearly as bad off as he was – they figure if Steve can transform his life, so can they!
Steve Chandler is now the author of 30 books that have been translated into over 25 languages. His personal success coaching, public speaking and business consulting have been used by CEOs, top professionals, major universities, and over 30 Fortune 500 companies. He has twice won the national Audio of the Year award from King Features Syndicate. A popular guest on TV and radio talk shows, Steve Chandler has recently been called "the most powerful public speaker in America today."