Success! You are confirmed.
Six Easy Ways To Improve Your UX Portfolio
Your UX portfolio is THE most important product you'll ever work on. However, there's something ironic about UX portfolios – so many UX professionals don't apply UX and Product Development to their portfolios. This is exactly why so many people struggle to create a UX portfolio that stands out.
If you want to create an effective UX portfolio you need to stop:
- Googling "how to create a portfolio"
- Trying to reverse engineer other people's portfolios
- Getting distracted by the design and neglecting the content
This live workshop has been designed to help you make immediate changes to your UX portfolio that will help you communicate your skills and experience to recruiters and hiring managers.
The ultimate goal is that you leave the workshop with a strategic plan for what parts of your portfolio need improvement and most importantly, exact instructions for how to make the improvements.
In the workshop, we'll go through six specific tutorials that will help you evaluate your portfolio and see exact before and after style examples so you can improve your portfolio in the days and weeks to come. You will learn:
- Six visual tutorials to see how to improve your UX portfolio
- What it actually means to tell the story of each project
- How to convey your skills to recruiters & hiring managers
- The #1 way to take the stress out of creating your portfolio
- How to stand out in a sea of UX candidates
Date: March, 3, 2021
Time: 11:30 a.m. Eastern Time / 8:30 a.m. Pacific Time
Even if you cannot make it live, feel free to register and will send out a workshop replay. Hope to see you live!
In 2017, Sarah founded The UX Portfolio Formula, a career accelerator that helps UX professionals create effective portfolios and effectively articulate their design decisions.
In 2011 Sarah co-created the curriculum for and taught General Assembly’s very first UX 11-week UX immersive in NYC.
Sarah’s mission is to help UX professionals realize their full potential and land their dream jobs by helping them apply UX to their careers.