Success! You are confirmed.
3 Most Powerful Principles from Consumer Psychology to Increase Conversions
Why “Consumer Psychology” in marketing? Simply put, Consumer Psychology is an entirely practical field about how people make decisions and what drives their behavior. It gives you the tools to understand, predict, and influence them. As long as you do your business with humans, you will forever benefit from this knowledge.
Matej Sucha is the founder of Mindworx a behavioral consulting firm, he has worked with the likes of Rory Sutherland, which is considered one of the most influential modern marketing minds.
In this hour long, free workshop, you will learn:
- What is Behavioral Economics & Consumer Psychology?
- 90% of purchase decisions happen subconsciously. Why do you need to be aware of it?
- What's the biggest mistake that even seasoned marketers make?
- Principle 1: Uncertainty - The First Step to Increase Conversions
- Principle 2: Social proof - One of the simplest and most powerful principles of persuasion
- Principle 3: Loss aversion - How are minds are wired to fear losses and how you can use it online.
Registration is free.
Time: 2 p.m ET / 11 a.m PT
Even if you cannot make it live, register anyway and we'll send out a workshop replay. Hope to see you live!
Recognized speaker and expert in applying behavioral economics and consumer psychology in business, with notable expertise in working with both large corporates and SMBs.