Best Price Guarantee
The goal of our Best Price Guarantee is to provide Teachable customers the best price possible for Discover course purchases. If you find a cheaper course elsewhere, we’ll match the difference.
What are the terms and conditions of the Best Price Guarantee?
- The course must be an identical match to the course purchased on Discover (same author, content, layout, etc.)
- The course must be sold by, on, or through an authorized vendor and/or competitor websiteEligible courses will be determined in Teachable's sole discretion
- Guarantee is not valid for courses sold or made available by means not authorized by the course author (e.g. pirated content will not be eligible)
- The competing offer must be presented to Teachable within 30 days of purchase
- The Best Price Guarantee is limited to one per student per course; not valid for more than one refund per course.
What are the exclusions of the Best Price Guarantee?
- Pricing errors, expired offers, bundled offers, sales, rebates, discounts, coupons, or any other special pricing promotion
How do I claim the Best Price Guarantee?
Please contact Teachable’s customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Proof of purchase, offer of lower price, or other documentation may be required for redemption. Teachable reserves the right to refuse a Best Price Guarantee refund to prevent fraud, abuse, or other violations to Teachable's or a third party's rights.
Upon presentation of a valid offer, the difference in course price shall be refunded within 30 days.
Teachable may modify or terminate this Best Price Guarantee program at any time for any reason, without notice.