Create the studio you’re finally proud to film in!
This course is a step-by-step formula to create your own unique filming studio setup at home, which will include everything from background design to lights, camera, audio, and much more.
Hey my name is Kevin, and I’ve helped so many people design and set-up their home filming studios. Beginner to intermediate video creators just like you.
Whether you’re filming your own online course, making videos for social media, or want to improve your video conference quality, this course will help you catch people’s attention, build crucial trust with potential customers, and impress your audience with your videos.
When we're done, you'll have your dream filming studio that:
1. Looks professional & cinematic, to capture your viewers’ attention and build deeper relationships which can lead to more sales and followers
2. Makes you confident and excited to film in, so you can create better content more often with much less stress
3. And is ready to use immediately like your own personal Hollywood production team every time inspiration strikes.
This course will guide you through everything you need to know so you can simply turn on your studio and start filming!
My goal is to spare you 100's of hours of tedious research by sharing the answers I've learned through 15+ years of my own learning, mistakes & experiments. Plus, it's so easy to waste $1,000's buying the wrong equipment, so I'm here to help you identify the exact equipment for your specific needs, and avoid the most common beginner mistakes.
So! Here are just a few specific examples of what I will be sharing with you:
1. Exactly where to position yourself, camera, and lights (with exact dimensions and measurements based on your room size, so you can literally copy what I do and adjust)
2. How to design your background based on time-tested design principles
3. How to get the Hollywood look with your lighting
4. Exact gear recommendations (for different budget ranges) and how to use what you already own
5. The exact camera settings to use
6. Which lens will give you the most cinematic blurry background
7. How to capture professional quality audio
8. How to sound-treat your room to reduce echo
9. And a whole lot more…
Past Student Transformations
Students just like you are seeing amazing results with this course
COURSE CREATOR, TEACHER
"Kevin’s course is so valuable for anyone who’s on camera... It’s really everything you need to know for you and your studio to look and sound great."
YOUTUBE CREATOR, COACH
"This course brought together everything I needed to know to complete a functional studio and saved me a tremendous amount of time in the process. Thank you, Kevin!"
"Kevin transformed our home studio into a professional looking set I’m finally excited to film in"
BONUS OFFER STUDIO GEAR LIST
Regardless of your budget, you'll find links to all the gear you need inside this PDF guide included in the course.