Ultimate Beginners Guide to Power BI
This comprehensive free training course is to give any user fresh to Power BI an overview of all the introductory concepts of how to use Power BI as an analytical tool. The focus of the course is to step by step work through a real-world scenario so you can understand how data can start from its rawest form and be developed into a compelling analytical solution using Power BI.
Power BI is much more that just a visualisation tool, it is an analytical engine that can help you find valuable insights that can drive decision making within organisations.
This course aims to teach you how you can achieve this yourself through utilising the key features within the Power BI suite.
Learn how to:
- Develop a best practice Power BI model
- Plan Power BI development before you start
- Query, transform and load data
- Create a data model
- Write DAX measures
- Develop compelling reports and visualisations
- Publish to the Power BI online service
- Create dashboards
- Use the Q&A feature
- Use other online service features