Our students have been hired at companies including Wells Fargo, Salesforce, Microsoft, Nordstrom, American Express and more!
Ben got hired at H&M as a Product Designer!
Ben was tired of scouring the Internet for articles, videos, and tips. Then, he enrolled in The UX Portfolio Formula and was able to transform his portfolio. It worked! He was hired at H&M in Sweden
Sarah lost her job and had to create a UX portfolio quickly!
Sarah got hired at an education company in Boston and said, “I can now speak to my projects in a way that represents my skillset” after applying the methods inside The UX Portfolio Formula™.
Some of the companies our alumni work at:
What’s Included in The UX Portfolio FormulaTM
The UX Portfolio Formula includes two comprehensive step-by-step programs to help you create an effective UX portfolio and prepare for job interviews.
First, with the UX Portfolio Formula you will:
- Module 1: Identify what you do & create your Career Roadmap
- Module 2: Write UX case studies that tell a story & keep recruiters’ attention
- Module 3: Design & layout your UX portfolio so it stands out
Then, you’ll prepare for UX Job Interviews:
- Module 1: Understand the UX job interview process
- Module 2: What to do before you apply to a role
- Module 3: Prepare for UX job interviews
- Module 4: Develop a strategy for design challenges
- Module 5: Post-Interview reflection & regroup
Plus, you will also get lifetime access to 5 bonus resources:
Over 1,950 people have enrolled in The UX Portfolio Formula!
Many of them have been hired at companies including Nordstrom, Amazon, Google, Microsoft, Lowe’s, Lockheed Martin, Deloitte, and more!