About this course
Welcome to a learning journey that encourages you to reframe your relationship with thoughts, feelings, and core beliefs. It has been carefully designed to support and expand your knowledge of mindfulness and meditation. Influenced by a core Buddhist teaching - The Four Foundations of Mindfulness, blended with current neuroscience - a specific but inquisitive exploration begins.
The whole path of mindfulness is this: whatever you are doing, do it with awareness
The ancient teachings start with the foundation of the body, emphasizing how to resource and ground. Once you safely access a relaxed and embodied presence, gradually there is an invitation for all experiences to be viewed with a lens of interest and respect. Mindful awareness naturally develops into an integrated lifestyle that lightens your attitude with understanding, patience, and compassion. When you learn to consciously respond to life with a curious and friendly heart, there is an opportunity for every situation to be an important portal for growth and transformation.
Your mindfulness kit includes:
- 7 individually themed recorded discourses
- 6 corresponding guided meditations
- Home assignments for additional lifestyle integration
- PDF's with extra support material
- Interactive comments for guidance and community connection
Learn from the comforts of your own home!
- self directed: start at your leisure
- go at your own pace - digest and explore the teachings gradually
- you have lifetime access to the course for review
Take time to visit yourself and discover the rewards of stability and resilience mindful awareness cultivates.
Change comes from within: The Curious Heart: an exploration of mindfulness and meditation