Hi, I’m Mosh. And I love Teaching people like you Python.
What is Python?
In a nutshell: Python = Powerful & Versatile
Mathematicians, scientists and engineers love Python. Why? Because it makes complex calculations and iterative and repetitive tasks really straightforward to code and execute.
Developers love it because it’s simple, yet powerful, and works across platforms.
Why Learn Python?
- Ideal first programming language to learn
- Boost your existing skills - growing demand for Python developers
- Universities teach it – both in computer science and other courses
- Big companies use it – Google, Facebook, Dropbox, Reddit, Spotify, Quora, etc.
- Runs cross-platform – Python apps work on Windows, Mac, Linux
What can you do with Python?
- Scripting – easily automate repetitive tasks e.g. web crawling, sending emails…
- App backends – use Python frameworks to build app backends fast with less code
- AI & machine learning – number 1 language in this field – big library & data collection
- Data analysis & visualization – perfect for today’s big data world
- Computation & calculation – simple syntax & many powerful libraries – scientists, engineers, mathematicians can focus on creating algorithms, formulae, etc.
- Desktop apps – Dropbox desktop app is written in Python! Need I say more?!
- Education – Python is popular globally in schools, colleges, universities. It’s so simple that young kids can pick it up, but so powerful PHD students use it.
Earn $116k per year on average with Python skills
There’s a shortage of Python developers and that means high salaries.
Python is used in most AI & Machine Learning operations. The vast majority of data scientists and analysts swear by it. It’s also gaining popularity with app developers, so there are literally thousands of job posts, and not enough skilled people to fill them.
Premium Course that Leads You to Python Perfection
- No-nonsense Python – Some other courses blind you with complexity. Mosh believes simple & pretty code is best and that’s what you learn in this course.
- Code apps super-fast – Get hands-on right away. Python lets you build apps faster & with fewer lines of code than other languages.
- Get your geek-on! – Get Python pro tips and tricks. Learn about all the modern Python tools that professional developers are using.
- Create command-line utilities – Python is perfect for command-line interfaces. Simple, useful and powerful. No wonder it’s so popular.
- Make scripts to save time & effort – Sick of repetitive, boring tasks? No problem. Learn how to use Python to automate all that.
- Programming Fundamentals
- Data Structures
- Object-oriented Programming (OOP)
- Writing Reusable Code
- Error Handling
- Web Scraping
- Consuming APIs
- Automated Testing with Selenium
- Consuming 3rd-party Packages
- Publishing Python Packages
- Working with Files and Directories
- Working with CSV and JSON Files
- Working with Excel Spreadsheets
- Working with PDFs
- Working with ZIP Files
- Sending Emails and Text Messages
- Introduction to Building Web Apps
Bite-sized, memorable and easy-to-digest videos with zero fluff.
Learn to write Python code with confidence by the end of this course.