Learn Photoshop without all the heartache!
Rather than simply go through every tool and menu in Photoshop, Dave Cross covers only the essentials: what you need to get started with Photoshop. You’ll learn how to open files, import Raw files, create new documents, change your view, work with layers, adjust and retouch your photos and much more. Dave has also provided practice exercises and downloadable so you can instantly put into practice the techniques as you learn them.
What You'll Learn:
• The most important tools you need to learn – and the tools you can ignore
• How to crop, adjust and retouch your photos
• The importance of working non-destructively
• Workflow ideas that can save you tons of time
• How to work with layers to provide a creative spark
• Best practices to make you more efficient and effective
Take a look at the full list of lessons (below) and you see that this 3.75 hour course is very comprehensive and, combined with the practice exercises, provides the ideal way to learn the essential tools, techniques and best work habits to get you started with learning Photoshop.