About this course
When you first come across Part 107 it probably seems like a foreign language to you. There are airspace classifications, NOTAM, regulations, and diagrams that you need to understand. We put this course together to make it all easy.
You won’t feel overwhelmed – once you finish this course passing a test will never have been easier for you. Many people who take this course haven’t taken an exam in 30 years or more.
99.1% of our students pass the exam on their 1st try. Our students are scoring 93% on the test on average.
Delivering More… For Less
This is a comprehensive class that encompasses everything you need to know to become a confident Remote Pilot. It also comes with more than double the content of many alternatives, including a free bonus course to sharpen your drone piloting skills.
The course includes:
- More than 200 short videos.
- An 11 page illustrated cheatsheet.
- An exclusive flashcard app for Android and Apple.
- A 14 Day Challenge to stay on track.
- Quickly answered support for any questions.
- Curriculum by an actual FAA Certified Instructor.
- Lifetime access and downloadable videos.
- A free bonus course.
- Unlimited practice exams including real test questions.
- Quiz answer explanations so you know why an answer is right.
- An engaged community of course members to learn and network with.
- Pass the test the 1st time – Guarantee.
- 30 Day No-Hassle Money Back Guarantee.
We keep videos clear and concise and this course is mobile and user-friendly.
You will be able to spot the trick questions on the test and answer them right. You don’t need any prior aviation experience.
This is the only resource that you will need to pass the test. Having everything in one structured place is efficient and it will take you less time to pass. If you need help, it’s easy to get in contact with us.
This is a self-paced course. Each video is approximately 3 minutes long and you can easily pick up where you left off. You can also watch videos as many times as you’d like.
This course includes over 13 hours of lectures, split between over 200 easy-to-follow videos organized in 10 chapters. The course covers all the subject areas highlighted by the FAA under 14 CFR Part 107.73:
- (1) Applicable regulations;
- (2) Airspace;
- (3) Aviation weather sources and effects of weather on small unmanned aircraft performance;
- (4) Small unmanned aircraft loading;
- (5) Emergency procedures;
- (6) Crew resource management;
- (7) Radio communication procedures;
- (8) Determining the performance of small unmanned aircraft;
- (9) Physiological effects of drugs and alcohol;
- (10) Aeronautical decision-making and judgment;
- (11) Airport operations;
- (12) Maintenance and preflight inspection procedures.
The course also contains over 300 practice test questions spread over 20 quizzes (that’s the entire FAA database of questions!). You will also be able to practice your knowledge using unlimited FAA practice exams. Every chapter references a list of FAA documents that you can download for free online (links included).
The Easiest Way to Pass the Exam
- Designed for visual, auditory, and reading learners.
- Our course is built on strong foundations, not surface level knowledge.
- Lifetime Access - Go at your own pace.
- Become an FAA Certified Drone Pilot in no time.
- 30-Day 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.