You Love Yin Yoga And you’re ready to take your progress to the next level by continuing your education as an instructor.
This course offers all the benefits of online instruction without sacrificing the personal touch of in-studio trainings. Convenience, flexibility, and a comprehensive curriculum that can prepare you for students at every stage of their practice.
The course is approximately 30 hours long and includes visual learning tools, video sessions, a copy of my book “Yin Yoga: Stretch the Mindful Way” as well as a printable training manual.
Who Is This For?
- Yoga teachers who wish to offer yin yoga classes
- Students who love yin yoga and wish to know more about the practice
- Experienced yoga instructors looking for new information and ongoing training
- New instructors looking for guidance and support
- Anyone who loves Yin Yoga
This online training is broken down into two sections:
- Philosophy and Practical Applications
- Teaching Yin Yoga
The first section looks at the history and origins of this practice as well as the components that define it. We’ll explore the principles of Yin, the benefits and the energetic body.
As a yin yoga instructor, your students will look to you for guidance and will place their trust in your understanding of asanas, sequencing and theming of a class.
Your students will also turn to you for your yoga philosophy, your ability to express yourself clearly, and your empathy and observational skills. This course can help you build strength in all of these areas.
Invest in Your Education to Thrive As A Yoga Teacher
When you refine your skills as a teacher and improve the quality of your classes, the more:
- joy and fulfillment you’ll get
- repeat and consistent students you’ll have
- you’ll be able to charge higher prices for a sustainable career
- impact you’ll have on your students’ health and well-being
- word of mouth (Aka the free marketing you’ll get!)
- you’ll grow in elegant confidence as an inspiring teacher and be recognized a professional making a difference
Our course is Yoga Alliance certified. Yoga instructors currently registered with Yoga Alliance will be able to use this course for continuing education credits.
Upon completing the course quiz, you’ll receive a certificate of completion which can be submitted to Yoga Alliance for 20 non-contact hours of continuing education.
It is also recognized for continuing education by AFAA, NASM, NSCA, ACE, British Wheel of Yoga and Canadian Yoga Alliance and Canfitpro
This Course Also Includes...
a FREE copy of Kassandra’s book: Yin Yoga: Stretch the Mindful Way