About This Course
Please note: This course focuses on landing your dream job in the video game industry however the strategies included apply to any creative and technical profession.
If you're interested in game development and aspire to have a career making video games, this course will help maximise your chances of finding opportunities, getting interviews and dominating the job application process in order to land your dream job in the video game industry.
No matter what role you're interested in (programmer / developer, artist, designer, producer, QA tester and so on) and what experience level you currently have (from "none" to "a lot"), this course takes you through all of the fundamentals (eg. building your resume, writing cover letters, creating a portfolio, crafting your LinkedIn profile) and dozens of insider tips and strategies that 95% of your job-hunting competitors are not (yet) using.
The course is perfect for people who are self-taught from taking courses, those who are soon-to-be and recent graduates, people who are switching careers or industry veterans looking for a change or promotion.
Why you'll get HUGE VALUE from this program...
- You'll have the skill to create "Artifacts" - the technique which allows you get get interviews even if you have very little or no job experience in the games industry.
- You'll create your Personal Brand - a critical step in passing employers "6-second test", and a brilliant way to make writing resumes, cover letters, LinkedIn profiles, emails and connection requests easier and more impactful.
- You'll become a LinkedIn Master - using this incredibly valuable tool to connect with Decision Makers, make new opportunities, gather important intel and opening doors that would otherwise be tightly shut.
- You'll learn from real-world Case Studies - job seekers like yourself who followed the teachings in this program got the interviews and job offers they wanted in the video game industry.
- You'll know exactly how you can Get More Experience on your Resume - its tough to get a job if you have no experience right? This course will show you how anyone can get experience by being smart and offering needed value to teams.