About this course
Roam is a powerhouse of a tool. It can handle your note taking, journaling, task management, CRM, writing, knowledge management, and more. It can truly become your digital brain once you learn how to harness it.
Consider this course your fast track to mastering Roam and becoming significantly more productive, creative, and connected to your thoughts.
I've spent 100s of hours in Roam, spoken with the team behind it, and experimented extensively on how to get the most from it. This is the most extensive, most recommended "intro to Roam" courses online, and I guarantee it will get you to the "whoa, I get it now" point that Roam fans talk about.
- Cover the basic and advanced features of Roam.
- Learn how to use those features for productivity, knowledge management, writing, journaling, learning, and more.
- Explore the powers of developing a database of your networked thoughts
To give students a fast-track into being experts with Roam, so they can amplify their output in every other area of their lives.
- Learn how to use the full functionality of Roam Research.
- Start using strategies to annotate and retain more of what you read.
- Manage your different projects and tasks with a robust productivity tool.
- Collect important insights from different mediums to easily resurface them later.
- Develop new ideas and thoughts from your body of knowledge.
- Easily journal and reflect on your days and weeks.
- A self-contained productivity and knowledge management system.
- Better retention for anything you read.
- Quickly find and utilize notes, recipes, past events, or anything you need to remember.
- Manage your big on-going projects.
- Be more creative and develop new insights.