About this course
Spreadsheets shape decisions everywhere.
They're a powerful tool and the standard canvas for the business world.
One of the best things you can do for your career is to boost your spreadsheet skills.
This Discover Google Sheets Bundle is a 100% online, on-demand video training course designed specifically to help you do that.
Whether you work in finance or education, law or medicine, tech or trade, you'll see better work opportunities if you're confident using spreadsheets.
This course will teach you:
- The key functions you need to do most spreadsheet work
- How to collaborate in Google Sheets and work with colleagues efficiently
- How to get past the pivot table hurdle and transform your data (it's easier than you think!)
- How to integrate Google Sheets with Google Forms and Google Slides
- To effectively communicate ideas and insights using the Google Sheets chart tool
- How to build dashboards in Google Sheets to confidently report your data to stakeholders
- And much, much more!
Who this course is for:
- Beginner to early-intermediate Google Sheets users
- Individuals looking for a refresher on key concepts
- People who want to be more effective with spreadsheets
Almost every company in the world uses spreadsheets, so it's a valuable skill to learn.
From companies on the Fortune 500 list to 1-person micro-businesses, the vast majority of companies use spreadsheets extensively:
P.S. I made this pie chart with a spreadsheet ;)
It's almost impossible to avoid interacting with spreadsheets, whatever your line of work.
Spreadsheet skills are a superpower in the workplace.
When you are comfortable using spreadsheets you can:
- Do things with data no one else in the office can do.
- Impress your boss and clients with beautiful reports.
- Become the go to "numbers person" in the office.
- Help your colleagues with their spreadsheets. (They'll probably return the favor and help you with something down the line!)
- Make your teams more efficient.
- Make smart business decisions and avoid costly mistakes.
- Feel more confident in your work.
- Finish your work faster and enjoy the extra time.