Welcome to Breaking Through
The Complete Guide to Getting a Job in Investment Banking, Management Consulting, and Accounting
My name is Sherjan Husainie and I will be your mentor for this course. I was a Vice President in Investment Banking at Morgan Stanley, and prior to that was at Google...all with a 3.0 GPA from a non-target background.
I have taught over 20,000 students at universities such as Harvard and Stanford, spoken at multiple TEDx events, and my students have received offers from the top firms in Investment Banking, Management Consulting, Private Equity, Venture Capital, and Accounting.
This course is the culmination of how I broke through and got my dream job. Come join me and let me help you get closer to yours.
My students have secured offers & interviews from all the top-tier firms
I have taught over 20,000 students in the last 10 years, many of whom have landed lucrative offers and interviews at firms such as Goldman Sachs, McKinsey & Co., Google, Morgan Stanley, Facebook, Bain & Co., J.P. Morgan, Deloitte, PwC, Twitter, Credit Suisse, RBC, CIBC, Houlihan Lokey, Deutsche Bank, KPMG, KKR, Blackstone, Singapore Airlines, Nike, Apple, Microsoft, and many more!
Leading universities where I have taught
My courses and workshops have been taught annually in 12 cities around the world and at leading universities such as Harvard University, Stanford University, Columbia University, U.C. Berkeley, University of Pennsylvania Wharton, UCLA, London School of Economics, University of Texas at Austin, University of British Columbia, University of Hong Kong, University of Toronto, and National University of Singapore, to name a few.
This course is designed to help you get the job, not do the job.
- 138 high-quality video lessons, broken up into 10 sharply focused modules
- Downloadable templates for building the best resume, cover letter, networking CRM, and Sherjan's Pro Tips sheet
Detailed modules organized to guide you every step of the recruiting process from building the perfect resume to ultimately accepting your offer.
- Introduction: building your mindset from the ground up and introducing you to the course and your mentor
- Motivation: energizing and motivating you through my recruiting story and highlighting the key lessons learned
- Resume: step-by-step guide to building the best resume from scratch that not only looks great, but actually works in getting you the interview for your dream job
- Cover Letter: instructions on how to write the best cover letter that covers your story and your passion for the industry
- Networking: detailed module covering every aspect of networking so you can spread a wider net, become a super-networker, amplify exposure to your brand, and increase your chances of getting an interview at the top firms
- Tactics & Techniques: learn the key strategies required to ace every interview and help you prepare for your big day
- Interview Questions: in-depth module on how to answer most interview questions effectively and with techniques that set you apart from your competition
- Post-Interview: learn strategies related to managing multiple processes and converting a single offer into multiple offers
- Story Time: sit back and hear the key lessons I learned during my recruiting journey so you can avoid pitfalls in your own
- Bonus: additional module that covers Sherjan's personal resume, lifestyle and expected salaries in the industry, and downloadable templates useful to get you ready for your recruiting processes