This course is for the newish acoustic player who wants to keep improving and get better in a completely fun and non-intimidating way!
With this acoustic street skills style course, you will learn:
- Tricks to make your chords fancier and more gorgeous sounding
- Chord theory and understanding how chords are created and grouped together
- How to perfect your barre chords and new types of movable chords
- How to learn the notes on your neck and use the whole neck when playing chords
- Right-hand rhythm techniques so you can create more emotion in your playing
- Fun new songs and licks!
All of the techniques in this course are things you can add into your playing immediately so even if you don't have a lot of time to practice, you can still start improving right away. After taking this course, you will have everything you need to start playing out, jam with friends confidently, play at a writer’s night, or start a band.
This course is perfectly paced and designed in an order that makes sense and builds on itself. In this course, you will also have access to an online guitar community to keep you encouraged and help you feel like you aren’t on your own in learning!